The following news release was issued by DHHS :
LINCOLN – The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services/MLTC Division will visit communities across the state as part of its upcoming Medicaid listening tour.
“Moving Forward with Medicaid: A Listening Series” will take place across seven cities this October, as well as two virtual options. The listening tour will include a presentation from Nebraska Medicaid that will focus on new information for members, including the newly selected provider contracts and other important updates. After the presentation, time will be reserved in which members of the public can ask questions or give feedback.
“Our listening tour earlier this year reinforced for us the value of regularly hearing from stakeholders,” Medicaid Director Kevin Bagley said. “We want to build on that by sharing our vision for the future of the program and hearing from members and providers about their priorities as well.”
The dates are as follows:
- Lincoln – Tuesday, October 11, 4-5 PM Lincoln Public Library, Gere Branch – Meeting Room 2400 S 56th St, Lincoln, NE 68506
- Virtual – Wednesday, October 12, 10-11 AM (CDT) Hosted via WebEx, please use this link to join, or go to https://bit.ly/3fLQkKg. Participants can listen via phone at 1-408-418-9388, meeting number 2489 961 3487
- Omaha – Thursday, October 13, 5-6 PM Omaha Public Library, Benson Branch – Meeting Room 6015 Binney St, Omaha, NE 68104
- Scottsbluff – Monday, October 17, 6-7 PM (MDT) Scottsbluff High School Board Meeting Room 313 E 27th St, Scottsbluff, NE 69361
- North Platte – Tuesday, October 18, 2-3 PM North Platte Public Library – Meeting Room 120 W 4th St, North Platte, NE 69101
- Hastings – Wednesday, October 19, 5-6 PM Hastings Public Library – Meeting Room 314 N Denver Ave, NE